Why stay in a downtown hotel when you can choose a private cottage close to Whitehorse but a world away from your everyday experience? Enjoy the aurora borealis under the dark skies of Sundog Retreat, an award-winning 65 hectare property designed to help you enjoy Canada’s North in comfort. Photographers love our wide open spaces and the wildlife viewing that can happen right from your private front deck.
You will have an amazing time! – see our sample itinerary.
With only 7 units on this large property, you will experience an exclusive and unforgettable Yukon stay.
Required participants: Min. 2 / Max. 24 – single supplement for solo travellers
Availability Starts: August 15, 2014
Availability Ends: April 30, 2015
- Outstanding accommodation in a private cottage with full amenities on 65 hectare aurora view property – winner of 2013 TripAdvisor “Certificate of Excellence”
- 2, 3 or 4 nights of Aurora viewing in private cottage or exclusive on-site aurora viewing centre, with north-facing windows, warm beverages and snacks, telescope and outdoor campfire
- Round-trip airport transfers including grocery store
- Free access to outdoor hot tub, indoor sauna and exercise room
- Welcome basket with snacks and beverages
- City tour – 3 hour exposure to our northern capital includes Yukon
- First Nation heritage, Gold Rush history and downtown shopping
- Meals and Beverages, unless pre-booked at additional cost
- Trip cancellation & medical insurance
- Optional day tours & clothing rentals
2 nights – CAD $545/person
Single room supplement – CAD $370
3 nights – CAD $670/person
Single room supplement – CAD $435
4 nights – CAD $770/person
Single room supplement – CAD $550
*Prices per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST extra
**All transactions are in Canadian dollars