Why stay in a downtown hotel when you can choose a private cottage close to Whitehorse but a world away from your everyday experience? Enjoy the midnight sun in June and July, or late August aurora borealis, in the pristine outdoors at Sundog Retreat, an award-winning 65 hectare property designed to help you enjoy Canada’s North in comfort. Photographers love our wide open spaces and the wildlife viewing that can happen right from your private front deck.
With only 7 units on this large property, you will experience an exclusive and unforgettable Yukon stay.
Required participants: Min. 2 / Max. 24
Availability Starts: May 15, 2014
Availability Ends: August 15, 2014
- Outstanding accommodation in a private cottage with full amenities on 65 hectare
mountainview property – winner of 2013 TripAdvisor “Certificate of Excellence”
- 4 nights in “the land of the midnight sun” including private deck
and BBQ, outdoor campfire, wildlife viewing, walk to the Yukon River
- Delectable breakfasts and dinners in the privacy of your cottage
- Free access to outdoor hot tub, indoor sauna and exercise room
- Welcome basket with snacks and beverages
4 nights – CAD $725
Single room supplement – CAD $400
*Prices per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST extra
**All transactions are in Canadian dollars